Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Thank you. We have 5 - only one was a pullet...Doggone it. We are keeping the frizzled cockerel. It is killing us to give up the white one. He is sooooo sweet. Will be a wonderful addition to someone's home and family.

Ok, question..... it may sound dumb but I'm seeing a pattern. I have a new red rooster with my favorite hen. I've been incubating the eggs I get from her with other eggs and although I don't get many eggs from her cause it's winter. Each time it comes to hatching date they die right before. Or they don't grow at all. Could he just put off weak offspring or something??

Ok, question..... it may sound dumb but I'm seeing a pattern. I have a new red rooster with my favorite hen. I've been incubating the eggs I get from her with other eggs and although I don't get many eggs from her cause it's winter. Each time it comes to hatching date they die right before. Or they don't grow at all. Could he just put off weak offspring or something??

Your other eggs are hatching ok? Is the hen young?

Hello!

I am very interested in getting some bantam Cochin hatching eggs, especially the Millie and calico variety. Can anyone point me to a good source?

Thank you!

Hello!

I am very interested in getting some bantam Cochin hatching eggs, especially the Millie and calico variety. Can anyone point me to a good source?

Thank you!

A few places you can try are the auction threads here, Games for Eggs threads, Buy/Sell/Trade listings. And your state thread.

This thread and other cochin threads, folks may offer some too.

I have 11 eggs incubating from this group, on day 15, looking great! They aren't perfect cochins...they have beards and muffs, and dark feet, but I think they are awesome. I'm so excited to see what the babies turn out like.
I also got one egg from my "better" cochin pen, first time layer the day I set my eggs, so I put it in too. It's also looking great!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom