Cochin Thread!!!

So... here is the feed store rescue bunch :) partridge cochin bantams X4.
How can I tell them apart?!?! I want to name them, but only one is clearly different to me lol and that is bc his (I think) comb is bigger.

Any guesses on hen or roo??? Just for funnsies (I am keeping them regardless)

#1 Chuck -as in Norris lol

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!

Cochins were well represented at the United Poultry Fanciers double show in Avoca IA this weekend. Craig Hansen won Champion Featherleg both shows with his Black hens!

Cochins were well represented at the United Poultry Fanciers double show in Avoca IA this weekend. Craig Hansen won Champion Featherleg both shows with his Black hens!
Different blacks won Ch FL in each show and I was fortunate to own both! The Reserve FL for each show were different Black Cockerels owned by Mark Peterson.

May I join? I got My first Bantam Cochin today, she is a GL Unfortunately, this is a bad pic, but she's the one turned around XD

I do not believe you have to join. Congrats on your new chicks!!! I love my cochins. I recently had to make some hard decisions on rehoming a few of my roos and now I only have two bantam cochins left . My black pullet Panther and my lavender cockerel Smokey. I am purchasing some regular size cochins on Friday I am so excited I can not wait
celebrate.gif

Here is my two bantam cochins

They're Beautiful! I can't wait for mine to grow up! Hopefully she'll be a brooder
smile.png
As long as it's a pullet that is! They were unsexed, but she looks like a pullet from what I can tell, and I'm pretty good at telling at a young age. Only one in the pick is a cochin. The rest are D'Uccles :)

Back
Top Bottom