Cochin Thread!!!

Ok my cochin is sitting on 12 eggs and today i checked on her and heard peeping so i picked her up to look and she has pooped all over her eggs! Is that going to hurt them? Also this is my first time with hatching and the one egg in the middle that is all chipped up is that normal for them when they are hatching? I am concerned
hmm.png

Yeah, I think that is normal :)

Ok my cochin is sitting on 12 eggs and today i checked on her and heard peeping so i picked her up to look and she has pooped all over her eggs! Is that going to hurt them? Also this is my first time with hatching and the one egg in the middle that is all chipped up is that normal for them when they are hatching? I am concerned
hmm.png
I dont think the poop will hurt them. Just as long as she doesn't crush them. Yeah I think that chick will make its way out, nothing wrong there. Also I think that egg in the top left corner is trying to pip!

Hey guys! I have a question. I'm new to cochins and chickens in general and was wondering about how much they will weigh when full grown and how long it takes them to be full size. Thanks for any info!

Back
Top Bottom