Colloidal Silver Turned Pink?

Jun 28, 2022
We are slowly losing Turkeys. None for the same reason. The latest attempt at death seems to be through an eye issue.

We have colloidal silver and applied it to the eye with a q-tip first thing because we didn't have a dropper yet. Yes, I realize that could be awkward; no, we did not try to poke its eye out.

The weird thing is that the eye isn't swollen. It's recessed a smidge. I digress. After gently and non-pokingly applying the CS, when the Q-tip was withdrawn, it was pink.

Our turkeys are WHITE. We didn't see any puss or blood on the eye or anything else awkward and untoward. What kind of mad hatter grim turkey reaper crazy nonsense is this? I googled before posting and everything I found said colloidal silver will kill humans and turn them blue. Nothing about turkeys turning it pink??

We are slowly losing Turkeys. None for the same reason. The latest attempt at death seems to be through an eye issue.

We have colloidal silver and applied it to the eye with a q-tip first thing because we didn't have a dropper yet. Yes, I realize that could be awkward; no, we did not try to poke its eye out.

The weird thing is that the eye isn't swollen. It's recessed a smidge. I digress. After gently and non-pokingly applying the CS, when the Q-tip was withdrawn, it was pink.

Our turkeys are WHITE. We didn't see any puss or blood on the eye or anything else awkward and untoward. What kind of mad hatter grim turkey reaper crazy nonsense is this? I googled before posting and everything I found said colloidal silver will kill humans and turn them blue. Nothing about turkeys turning it pink??
It won’t kill humans or turn you blue either 😂
I have used it for years. I also used it on my duck for 5 months before the vets finally got her Treatment correct
I would try a spray or dropper if you can find one
If not use a smaller cup and only put a few drops in then tip it over the eye
My guess is the Q tip chemical and the silver caused pink. That or something on the turkey mixed with it causing it

I have used it for years. I also used it on my duck for 5 months before the vets finally got her Treatment correct
My guess is the Q tip chemical and the silver caused pink. That or something on the turkey mixed with it causing it
Big pharma lies about colloidal silver!

We are on our way in to town to get the dropper. We've Q-tipped our homosapien selves many times without it turning pink. This pink thing is a puzzle.

Is there a certain type of colloidal silver used for eyes? This is what I have
what type of colloidal silver can be used? I have this. should I purchase a glass spray bottle?

Attachments

• IMG_6596.jpeg
    IMG_6596.jpeg
    293.4 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom