Colorado Shooting - How horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fried green eggs

Songster
8 Years
Mar 25, 2011
S.E. Michigan
They have a eye witness that was just being interviewed on the news that said when this gun man came into the theater through the front emergency exit that " many of the people thought it was a prake or stunt for the movie - until he started shooting."
hit.gif
They say a one year old baby was killed.

Heartbreaking. I can't seem to wrap my head around the things that some people do. What could have been the reason?

My two children were at the midnight opening of Batman last night in our town. The thought that they could possibly come to harm at the movies never crossed my mind.

Prayers to the families and friends of the victims.

It is in no way a comfort to the people who were caught in that horror, but I'm thankful that they got the guy. At the very least, they won't have to speculate about his motives.

So sad that this is a persons idea of fun. To bad someone could have taken this man down quickly like that 71yo man did in the internet cafe.

Actually, I've heard several times this AM on Denver radio that the 3 month old baby was treated and released - so that's good news. And the death toll was revised down to 12, with 50 injured. They are reporting that several of the folks injured critically were saved by the efforts of the ER docs & nurses. It's been confirmed also that some military members were in the theater, no word on if they are any of the injured.

I too lived in Aurora for a few years, went to Hinkley HS my freshman year. It's strange to have a town you know and have lived in, be in the news. I've been checking with friends out there to be sure all are ok.

How interesting that the mom of the guy said "You got the right guy" when she heard about it :0/ Beats the heck out of those delusional moms who always come out and say "Oh no, not my sweet darling!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom