Colorado

I have 2 budgies (little parrots) that need a loving home. I've just been working crazy hours lately and don't have the time they need. They have a nice big cage plus 2 extra cages, a big box of food, and I can even throw in some shavings. They used to fly around the house all day 'till the puppy arrived. If you can come to Franktown to pick them up that would be awesome
hugs.gif

Post script. The rooster still needs a home as well. He hatched 3/27, is a Buff Orp, and is going to give away my entire operation. According to HOA laws, I can't have chickens here....

After raising poultry 6 years, we had our first impacted crop. A cochin pullet who recently started laying. I'd noticed her front looking very full, and she appeared to have trouble walking. I helped her expel some of the liquid, holdin her downward. By afternoon her crop had broken open, full of grass and sand. The wound was so large, i hadnt a hope of stitching her up and avoid infection

I'm so sorry.

sad.png

After raising poultry 6 years, we had our first impacted crop. A cochin pullet who recently started laying. I'd noticed her front looking very full, and she appeared to have trouble walking. I helped her expel some of the liquid, holdin her downward. By afternoon her crop had broken open, full of grass and sand. The wound was so large, i hadnt a hope of stitching her up and avoid infection

That"s horrible. So sorry.
sad.png

So sorry.
hugs.gif

Oh my goodness! That is just horrible! :( I'm sorry!

Back
Top Bottom