Colorado

I couldn't find any chicken nipples locally and ended up ordering from qc supply's site but if you find some local please let us know where.
smile.png

I think we still have some laying around somewhere, i'd have to actively look for them
smile.png
we only had five and I don't know how many we have left, but I can always drop them in the mail box
smile.png

Nah, I went to the Big R in Elizabeth. It's closer.

And tomorrow I'm heading north because a certain someone has newly-hatched black copper marans! Woohoo!
ya.gif

Oh shoot.

So much for chicken math NOT getting me.

Yes I have and I would do it all over again! I went to Lasik Vision Center I think is what it's called. I had surgery done in Denver office. My sister went to Buckley and he was really good. I do have to say that after seven years and birthing twins I do now have glasses but I really don't need them for day to day stuff. They just make things more crystal clear! I also have horrible eyes and I was half blind before I had it done!!

Did they offer the lifetime corrections? I'm debating on whether to go to 20/20 Lasik in Westminster or ICON Lasik in Denver. I had a free consult from ICON about a year and a half ago and I thought he said they do free "fixes" down the road.

Back
Top Bottom