Colorado

Quote:
Stinky?. . . aromatic? Both words I find overly polite!!!
lau.gif

Couple youngsters...cockerels $3 ea for someone locally Denver West/Arvada/Golden/Wheatridge---black mottled split to mille fleur bantam cochins. Sire is wonderfully shaped & am seeing it starting in his youngsters.
17059_dsc05534.jpg
17059_dsc05540.jpg

These are ones I am holding back but are half siblings to above sale birds--
17059_dsc05546.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gina ...
welcome-byc.gif
from rural Elizabeth.

I have 9 week old chicks (s/r .. if you can figure out which are roos, you can buy him!), and other all the way down to ... will hatch in 2 weeks. The 9 week old are either straight black australorp or mixed b.a. with egger.

BTW:

Good news .. chicken math did NOT get me today! I was at Big R getting feed today, and even looked at the chicks, ducks and geese. My Kid even begged me to get a golden-colored one because "they're so cuuuuute"! Did I get any? NO! I stopped. Turned away. Paid my tally and continued on.

Of course, I have 51 chicks + 12 adults at home, and even more coming in about 2 weeks. So ... yeah. I'm good!

If anyone's interested, Here's some pictures of the ducklings I posted up here yesterday.
67123_ducklings_and_grace_portfolio_016.jpg

The little brown one I think is female, it kind of quacks sometimes. (that one is the Khaki Campbell)
the larger black and yellow one is the Rouen, who I also think is a female.
Any offer I can accept as long as it is $7.00 or up.
67123_ducklings_and_grace_portfolio_012.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom