Colorado

Thank you so much Ryan, Yes please keep me posted. I have been to Calhan many times with 4-H shows, you are easy to get to for me.

Thanks
Linda

Hi I also live in Lakewood, I'm so glad I found this website, and one close to where I live!!
I'm a newbie in raising Chickens I have 6 RIR that are 8 weeks old and I love them
love.gif
I don't think I have any Roo's I want one but we'll see their still young.
wee.gif

Last edited:
frow.gif
Hi everyone and thank you for such the warm welcome
I don't know if were allowed to have Roo's I'll ask my friend she has chickens and lives not to far from me
hu.gif
there's a boarding house 6 blocks from me and they have chickens and horse's maybe I'll stop and ask them because to honest I don't know who to ask. I haven't heard any crowing around here LOL

Hello All, I am now the proud new owner/parent of baby chicks! I was able to get the chicks from locals. I picked up 5 BCM's and 3 Black Orps from Stickers. Her birds are beautiful especially her Lav Orps! I also was able to pickup 3 black/blue Silkies from a very nice lady located out of Loveland.

Just thought I would share the exciting news.
celebrate.gif

Hi! Brand new to BYC. Brand new to chickens too.
Our coop is nearly done, and now my daughter and I are looking for 3 chicks to raise - different beautiful breeds.
Visited Big R in Widefield and but decided not to get any there, don't want strait run and chance of males. Perhaps craigs list.
This is probably asked a million times already, but PM if you can point me to someone local?
cheers,
Kyle and R in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Kyle-- a few posts back, Linda posted that she had some chicks-- she's out of Calhan-- not too far of a drive for quality birds, I'd say!

Back
Top Bottom