Colorado

Quote:
Arghh!
he.gif
Wish I could go. I am already booked to help with the Girls Scouts' "Reach for the Peak" intro event. Tomorrow we leave for Ft Lupton to do the Heritage Fair, a timeline event. We do REvolutionary War reenacting. Too much fun! No time to work on the fences.......

Looks like my Jersey Giant may be a Roo..........If that is the case would anyone be interested in giving him a nice home? I cannot have a Roo, and s/he is my favorite. I am literally almost in tears
sad.png

I wish I could take him ,but I think I might have 2 RIR Roo's I'm not to happy but I don't know what to do , My hubby says well I guess will be having Chicken for dinner soon
hit.gif

Last edited:
Well we were planning on it by the end of June but to put another house on her "parcel" (parcel being 35 acres at least) isn't going to work. She has 47 acres and we need 70. One house or kitchen as they said per 35 acres
roll.png
So in the meantime, the mortgage company that manages the house were in now is putting a for sale sign in the front yard as we speak and last week a realtor called MIL and said she had a client who owns a business and he's interested in her property. Last appraisal done on it was about 3-4 years ago and it was 1.6 million. We realize economy has changed blah blah blah so she told the realtor that this "person" better have deep pockets and the realtor said they definitely do. So she's waiting to see what they come back at her with. If it sales for what she wants then we all are going to go buy a place with either a HUGE house and land or 2 homes (this would be best) and property. So anyways, we're kind of in a bind to find a place quick and also waiting to see what happens with hers. I would hate to go sign a years lease and then have her place sell which would be our luck. Which as you can see we are in short supply. BUT, we are going to be taking all of our girls up there hopefully in the next week or so after DH gets a coop/run built and if he turns out to be a he then I can probably take him
big_smile.png
Ok, I'm outa breath WHEW!
th.gif

Quote:
Wow, quite the story there! I will HAPPILY hold on to him if you want him. He is a TOTAL sweet heart, and he is my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom