Colorado

Hi all!
smile.png

If anyone is interested, I have several roosters to give away for free. I have three great looking blue marans roos and one scrawny bottom of the pecking order blue splash marans roo who could be gorgeous given the right home. I really need to have them gone before winter sets in. PM me for more info.

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a store that sales Sulmet and/or Denagard here in the metro area. I've called the 3 farm stores around here and none of them carry it. The co-op said he'd order it but it won't be in til next week. And the "chicken expert"
roll.png
at Bomgaars has never heard of them. Anyways, does anyone know who carries these or is ordering it online the only way to go?

Edited to add that I found it at Walker's in Wheat Ridge on about 44th and Kipling!!!
celebrate.gif

No, I figured if these strores didn't carry anything stronger than Duramycin for poultry then Murdochs wouldn't. But, I will give them a call right now.

Last edited:
These little silkies are a porcelain breeding (lavendar & buff) I do hope to breed them for some diluted AOV colors. I plan to let them all run together for color surprises. There'll be lav, buff, porcelain, splash & blue all together.

Quote:

This is off topic, but has anyone in the Peyton area missing white domestic? Ducks? We keep seeing them off and on walking along the Peyton Hiway just north of Peyton.
My husband was going to try to pick them up but wasn't sure about how. Just thought if someone is missing them to try to look in that area. We don't go that way often as I work in Elizabeth.

domestic ducks are not that hard to catch. it can take time, but they tend to clump together, and are not too hard to herd. you may just have to tire them out.

Thanks, if i see them again I will round them up, it isn't safe to be going along
a busy road even if they do have the coutesy to walk single file:)

Hi, I have a few very nice boys if anyone wants one. Barred Olive Egger, Black Orp possibly split for Lavender, Black Cochin, Blue Orpington. I would rather they go to a good home than the freezer. Please email if interested . All from private breeder stock no hatchery birds! 4-5 months old so lots of growing to do.
ps forgot to add these guys are free to BYC members!

I also have a few other breeds for sale Coronation Sussex, cockerel, Silver Sussex cockerel and Lav Orp pair ( unrelated ) The Lav pair was pending sale but the buyer missed her appointment last week so assuming I dont hear from her today they are still for sale. I do have to charge for these as I have a lot invested in them already .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom