Colorado

Quote:
How much for your orp pair? And or just hens? I have a too already though he is rather.... Hmm...more hen like! I was just in Brighton today too! Dang!

I was wondering if anyone local/ nearby would be interested in splitting an order of day old chicks with me? I only hatched one from the eggs I was incubating and decided to get some flock mates for the poor lonely little fluff butt from Ideal. I can only get about 8 and I know there are going to be loads of packing peanuts. I just thought it would be nicer if someone wanted to help fill a box with chicks that will have a purpose and home rather than chicks/ roos we'll have to cull. I am probably going to call tomorrow because I have ordered from their 10/19 hatch date - should arrive in Fort Collins on either Thursday or Friday... Let me know asap if you're interested in joining in
smile.png
pm me and maybe we can organise something this evening or tomorrow morning first thing. Otherwise if anyone is interested in the packing peanuts that is also an option... Thanks.

Quote:
I'd like to add some gold sex links to your order if possible. They're out of everything else I might want for that hatch date. What's the shipping likely to be for 4 chicks added to your order (I've never ordered from Ideal)? I'd drive up to Ft. Collins to get them when you receive them.

Quote:
Sweet-- yeah keep us updated. Straight runs is tricky for me as I don't need any roos but I'm sure I could re-home them. What might the ball park be per chick?

Hey Bustermommy, don't worry about the shipping... I'll cover that since I am making the order anyway. Where are you located? Can you pm me your contact info so we can talk tomorrow morning. 4 gold sex link chicks will be fine... sure you don't want more?

Quote:
Sweet-- yeah keep us updated. Straight runs is tricky for me as I don't need any roos but I'm sure I could re-home them. What might the ball park be per chick?

I usually charge 10 st run for the Lavs and 5 for the Black Lav splits.

Back
Top Bottom