Colorado

wsmith awesome setup!!!!!

How big is that???

Mine is 16 x 60.......and I am trying to grow a play area of 200 x 200ft......but that will not have a fence. I have started letting my adult girls out on the loose during the day and they love it!!!

One of my girls had a 3" wolf spider the other day....

They DO love the large area!!

Joe

If someone locally in Colorado is interested, I have a trio of silkies I'd posted on C.R. There are also 3 chicks, 1 blue (pet) and 2 blue partridge (1 pet qual, 1 looking better than pet). Also have several bantam cochin cockerels in black mottle or blue mottled (both split to mille fleur)

FUNNY! I'm in Kiowa, never had a thought about raising chickens. This is almost day 3. I'm up at 3 a.m. reading and writing on Backyard Chickens. That tells it all right there! This is gonna be an adventure!

I asked an Elbert county officer just yesterday about laws on number of chickens you can have in the Kiowa city limit and he laughed. It was kinda funny.

I'm in western CO, I-70 corridor, where are you, because I am interested

If someone locally in Colorado is interested, I have a trio of silkies I'd posted on C.R. There are also 3 chicks, 1 blue (pet) and 2 blue partridge (1 pet qual, 1 looking better than pet). Also have several bantam cochin cockerels in black mottle or blue mottled (both split to mille fleur)

wsmith awesome setup!!!!!

How big is that???

Mine is 16 x 60.......and I am trying to grow a play area of 200 x 200ft......but that will not have a fence. I have started letting my adult girls out on the loose during the day and they love it!!!

One of my girls had a 3" wolf spider the other day....

They DO love the large area!!

Joe

Joe, The entire compound is 98Ft X 56ft, (5488 square feet) but is actually in two sections. One is 34 X 56, and is the "flock management area, the rest, 64 X 56 (3584 square feet) is the main run area.

Thanks. Yesterday we got an additional 8 posts in, and if the weather cooperates we'll get about 12 in this afternoon. Then I will be out of concrete. :( I have 26 more posts to set, and only 12 80# bags left. Got to go buy some more.

Hiya Kiowa and Marlo!!!
welcome-byc.gif

I remember when I first started on BYC I was on here for hours and there were only a few thousand on here.

ShysCreations is in Golden. But if you get a chance to get any of her birds do it. They are beautiful!! Her Silkies and her Bantam Cochins.

Back
Top Bottom