Ended Comb Photo Contests!

We're taking our time. Some people I think are on vacation this week. (like me)

Will this contest ever end? It's been over a week! lol

yuckyuck.gif

Here are some pics of my rooster with the mystery comb. I'm still new to chicken keeping so it may be obvious to some of you but not to me, lol!
big_smile.png
And thank you guys for offering to help!

I'm holding it up here, you can see that there is another small set of ridges on the right. It's also very thick and meaty feeling.

This is how it looks normally. It is always flopped to the side.

Last edited:
I put my chicken Fluff on their under single comb but im not sure if thats where it belongs.
He's a Polish, so like hdowden mentioned he should go in the V comb contest. :)

Here are some pics of my rooster with the mystery comb. I'm still new to chicken keeping so it may be obvious to some of you but not to me, lol!
big_smile.png
And thank you guys for offering to help!

I'm holding it up here, you can see that there is another small set of ridges on the right. It's also very thick and meaty filling.

This is how it looks normally. It is always flopped to the side.

Wow... That IS an interesting comb! I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like a single comb mix - not sure with what though. If you want you could go ahead and enter him in the single contest.

I second that, that's a very interesting comb.
He's a Polish, so like hdowden mentioned he should go in the V comb contest. :)

Wow... That IS an interesting comb! I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like a single comb mix - not sure with what though. If you want you could go ahead and enter him in the single contest.

It is a modified pea comb. It's what happens when you cross pea comb x single comb X single comb again.

Back
Top Bottom