Ended Comb Photo Contests!

haha! I made the mistake of feeding them treats before I took their pictures & found myself taking tons of blurry pictures!

When's the deadline? (My last question...)
There's no set deadline yet. It's hinging on how many submissions we get.

There was a thread started in the last few days for single combs. If we posted there, do they carry over? Or should we resubmit them?

mm
The threads linked in the first post are the ones posted a few days ago. Those are where you submit your photos.

This is great, except theres just one problem... None of my chickens have combs yet and none of the pictures I have of my old chickens showcase theirs very well dang it! But, what if we were to host a just a general photo contest, either anually or semi anually or something? I think that would be lots of fun and many other forums I have been a part of have had them with great sucess.

Good idea! The more successful contests are, the more often we do them!

so, the power is in the hands of the users.
big_smile.png

Well, I'd be happy to be in "charge" of a general photo contest, if I knew how to run one, all Ive done is participate in them. If you you could tell me how you are running the show with the comb contest to give me a guideline, Id be happy to (try to) put together a general one.

Back
Top Bottom