Concern with cameo Peafowl

I just sold 2 -1 yr old pairs,one was Opal b/s and the other was Midnight b/s for $250 for all 4 birds. Considering McMurray don't even have either of these colors listed,wonder what they value peachicks at from both these colors? See they don't list Bronze or BSSP either,just pieds. So is Opal,Midnight,Bronze and BSSP rarer than their rare colors? I did see a reference on facebook the other day someone was selling bronze peachicks for $200 each,,,the floodgates are opening up now.
$250 for all 4 birds? Here in Mexico the cheapest I get them is aprox.$250 dollares PER BIRD! and I dont know anyone who has opal, bronze, jade,etc. All i've seen is blue, white, purple and pied and BS. Wish I could just fly over to the US and get tons of brids LOL

You guys shouldn't know how much peafowls costs in my country, properly you will get a heart attack
lau.gif

I've gotten some very good reasonable prices

Like at Mcmurray I get 8 for 353.95 . And that is the peafowl assortment package with every we'll know color except for peach and IB

Maybe you could buy some from frenchblackcopper and import them?

-Kathy
It is a possibility, I opened a thread about it and it seems like to much paperwork and signatures,etc. Not sure FBC would want to open that can of worms. LOL it sucks for me im not near all of you.

Back
Top Bottom