Concerned About Rabbit

She is eating and drinking great! Still moving a little slow, so I’ll continue to keep her super hydrated
Pin worms and coccidia can cause gi upset. If she is around your chickens I would be worried about coccidia. (Pin worms are very common because they can get them from the hay they eat to the ground they hop on). Liguid Corrid 9% (for cattle) .3ml for 5 days and sanitizing everything for five days treats coccidia. Fendbendazole 18 to20 % treats pinworms and unfortunately I don't know dosing. Fennel helps gi upset immensely if you get it.

Pin worms and coccidia can cause gi upset. If she is around your chickens I would be worried about coccidia. (Pin worms are very common because they can get them from the hay they eat to the ground they hop on). Liguid Corrid 9% (for cattle) .3ml for 5 days and sanitizing everything for five days treats coccidia. Fendbendazole 18 to20 % treats pinworms and unfortunately I don't know dosing. Fennel helps gi upset immensely if you get it.
Thanks!

I’m slight concerned about my rabbit, and I’m not sure if i’m overreacting or not. I’m hoping you guys can help. Here’s what going on:
- Stopped eating today (Went to feed her bok choy and a little bit of parsley) These are normal things offered to her, but she took a few bites and hasn’t touched it since
- Hasn’t pooped
- I cleaned her litter box a few days ago and there’s only a few poops in there. I see her in the litter box often, but the same amount remains in there
- Haven’t seen her drink
- Ate a little bit of hay over the last few days
- Somewhat less active than usual, but not much

I’m fairly new to keeping rabbits, so I’m just not sure what could be going on. Thanks
get some activated charcoal, mix with water and syringe some in her mouth a couple times a day till she goes. Maybe her digestive system stopped. You can also give her pepto. I think if shes constipated, she would still eat, but maybe her stomache is up set. Those both wont promote bowel movement, but will fix an uppset tummy. Try that first, them give her something to make her poop. I wonder if milkamagnesia is safe???

get some activated charcoal, mix with water and syringe some in her mouth a couple times a day till she goes. Maybe her digestive system stopped. You can also give her pepto. I think if shes constipated, she would still eat, but maybe her stomache is up set. Those both wont promote bowel movement, but will fix an uppset tummy. Try that first, them give her something to make her poop. I wonder if milkamagnesia is safe???
Hello, This thread is over two years old and the problem has already been resolved ☺️

Back
Top Bottom