Connecticut!

We're in need of a good home for our sweet penedesenca rooster. He's 11 weeks old and nice as can be - hand raised from day one. Good with children, absolutely adorable and beautiful feathers. In great health but we cannot keep roosters in our neighborhood :(

Please reach out with any questions - willing to drive him to you. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• PXL_20230714_150505604.jpg
    PXL_20230714_150505604.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 9
  • PXL_20230714_150447967.jpg
    PXL_20230714_150447967.jpg
    756.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi CT people! I haven't been active on BYC for years, but I wanted to put some feelers out to see if anyone in central CT is interested in long-term boarding for HOUSE chickens. I have three little banties (a Belgian D'Anver hen, Sebright mix hen, and Serama rooster) who are very very pampered and are very very used to being inside. The two little ladies are each over a decade old, and the little man is about two years old. I don't want to sell them, but I will be traveling for very long periods of time and I want to know that they are happy and well taken care of while I'm gone. I'm willing to pay to board them (they have an aviary that should stay with them as well). They can definitely spend some daytime outside of course, but they are primarily house pets. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

Hello! I have 4 Svart hona cockerels inn need of new homes. We are in Redding, CT and they are free to pick up. All are 10 weeks old and bought from greenfire farms.

Attachments

• 99A424F0-9CC1-4268-93C3-C584CD42767F.jpeg
    99A424F0-9CC1-4268-93C3-C584CD42767F.jpeg
    945.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 5D2D7A7C-1D25-4840-8E9D-308BD5CC6C01.jpeg
    5D2D7A7C-1D25-4840-8E9D-308BD5CC6C01.jpeg
    686.2 KB · Views: 2
  • CDC32F31-1025-4E62-B18E-7A417BC57BD3.jpeg
    CDC32F31-1025-4E62-B18E-7A417BC57BD3.jpeg
    702.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 29B5A777-0E0E-4921-8794-701C788DE101.jpeg
    29B5A777-0E0E-4921-8794-701C788DE101.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 6
Hi CT people! I haven't been active on BYC for years, but I wanted to put some feelers out to see if anyone in central CT is interested in long-term boarding for HOUSE chickens. I have three little banties (a Belgian D'Anver hen, Sebright mix hen, and Serama rooster) who are very very pampered and are very very used to being inside. The two little ladies are each over a decade old, and the little man is about two years old. I don't want to sell them, but I will be traveling for very long periods of time and I want to know that they are happy and well taken care of while I'm gone. I'm willing to pay to board them (they have an aviary that should stay with them as well). They can definitely spend some daytime outside of course, but they are primarily house pets. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!
Hello! I have 4 Svart hona cockerels inn need of new homes. We are in Redding, CT and they are free to pick up. All are 10 weeks old and bought from greenfire farms.
I wish! I will be ready for my first rooster in the spring. Building a second coop now. I have 7 hens who are ready to mingle! Good luck with everyone. Because I've never had a rooster, i imagine I would acquire him at a very young age so we can become better friends 🐓❤️

update: my parents are going to keep them at their farm and keep them inside during the winter. Problem solved 🥰

Hello, I have 3 beautiful Muscovy hens for rehoming, would prefer they all stay together, they hatched in spring of 2020, all being from different places and parents. Located in Western MA. Pet only homes, or a home where they will be given at least another breeding season. They are all friendly with people, the grey one being hand tame practically. Still producing eggs just fine, and all are healthy. They all have names, Penny (grey one), Piper (white one), Dottie (black one), they don't know there names well, don't expect them to remember.

Attachments

• quackinaround3.png
    quackinaround3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
We're in need of a good home for our sweet penedesenca rooster. He's 11 weeks old and nice as can be - hand raised from day one. Good with children, absolutely adorable and beautiful feathers. In great health but we cannot keep roosters in our neighborhood :(

Please reach out with any questions - willing to drive him to you. Thank you so much.
Did you ever find a home for your rooster?

Hello CT friends! Everyone gettin' ready for the winter season? I almost wrapped my coop last week with that hurricane that gave us all the wind and rain. Its supposed to warm up a bit this week so thats a good thing. I had a bobcat walk through the yard yesterday, so no unsupervised free ranging for a few days! Good luck everyone! 🐓❤️

Hello, I have 3 beautiful Muscovy hens for rehoming, would prefer they all stay together, they hatched in spring of 2020, all being from different places and parents. Located in Western MA. Pet only homes, or a home where they will be given at least another breeding season. They are all friendly with people, the grey one being hand tame practically. Still producing eggs just fine, and all are healthy. They all have names, Penny (grey one), Piper (white one), Dottie (black one), they don't know there names well, don't expect them to remember.
aww if only i wasnt 2 hours away

Back
Top Bottom