Connecticut!

or would you like the eggs in a week or two so you can hatch them by March

vonkettle.....where are you located? I'm in new Hartford and would love to add a few colored egg layers to my six RLS's. I'd also love to give hatching a try!

I'm getting REAL tired of old man winter. Although I am glad my job closed for the day I was still out in the snow and hail with one of my boys tending to the chickens and making sure their roof was holding up early this morning. I am looking forward to warmer weather for sure. How is everyone else's flock holding up in this weather?

Quote:
I am in the south eastern corner in Pawcatuck, ct.....when ever your interested in eggs let me know...right now im hatching out some and have 5 hatched and see 5 more pipped for hatching! this is from my own flock....

I have 4 buff brahmas I need to rehome to make room. Anyone interested? One roo and 3 pullets at POL.

How old and where are you located? There was someone on here that was looking for buff brahmas as well. I received an email from them.

I can't incubate till end of March so if you could mail at the end of the month that would be perfect! Thanks again looking forward to them!
smile.png

where are you located? I have never mailed eggs before, honestly they make me nervous because I don't know how they will handle them

Glad the birds worked out from my friend New Chick :)

II glad to here you all are wintering well I often wonder why I still live in the northeast every time I shovel one of my nine coops/runs ughhh

Let's hope North Haven works as it's so easy to get to and I hear it's got a brand new livestock building Woot!!

Who's fired up their bators yet??
Hi Beth I just found this place maybe they can offer space?
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom