Connecticut!

Are you willing to sell any eggs Diadado?

I haven't hatched any out before as these are our first chickens. Would be glad to give some to you to see the result
smile.png
jumpy.gif

Are there any farmers exchange poultry swap located in CT that you are aware of?

I've read a few forums about where people come with poultry they are either interested in swapping or selling, generally they are held at TSC. Wondering if CT has them, or if not, if that's something that might be of interest to others.

Are there any farmers exchange poultry swap located in CT that you are aware of? 

I've read a few forums about where people come with poultry they are either interested in swapping or selling, generally they are held at TSC. Wondering if CT has them, or if not, if that's something that might be of interest to others.

I would also be interested in that,I know the barkhamsted tsc has the swaps and sales every few months but it is a small turnout.

Question...as a new chicken owner I am wondering if anyone would house 1 roo for me in the Clinton area? Also, when you get straight runs of chicks, and zoning says no roosters, what do you do to re-home them? Thanks for the help...:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom