Connecticut!

Hey everyone, If there were to be a ChickenStock event at a nursery in South Salem NY (right on the CT border) would people be interested in it? We are trying to decide whether to do it.:celebrate We would try and get a speaker and sponsors and there could be selling and swapping and maybe a raffle and the whole thing. what are your thoughts?

It would be nice to have it more central in the state, it's pretty far for anyone rt 91 and East....but I know it's hard to find space so we would try to make it.

Ok you guys im in oklahoma rehoming my mother!!! A little chicken humor
I always advise you people with rooster laws to buy started birds from an experienced breeder. The next good show that most of us are attending is delmarva april 4th. As always when i can i do keep my show lists and have the congress one at my house in woodbridge
If anyone wants quality sexed chicks i am happy to help annette de bruycker

The problem is the breeder. They don't sex chicks so I get what I get. These are great breeders too...so I want to buy from them but am having a hard time about the "boys". Same issue if I hatch I suppose...

I understand, but hopefully it can work for some. This is the venue we have, it's a matter of whether we can pull it off this quick.

Forgive the question since I'm new here but why does the event have to be done quickly? Surely there are other venue options that could be looked into? I'd certainly be willing to help out if that's the case. I'm already working on fundraising events for CT FFA Alumni but wouldn't mind helping to find a venue that would be central CT.

Forgive the question since I'm new here but why does the event have to be done quickly? Surely there are other venue options that could be looked into? I'd certainly be willing to help out if that's the case. I'm already working on fundraising events for CT FFA Alumni but wouldn't mind helping to find a venue that would be central CT.
I think everyone would welcome other options, but I'm working with Gossetts to put together some events for this Spring centered around Organic gardening and maybe backyard chickens and /or backyard bees. If there are other events other places later in the season that's great too! I was just testing peoples interest in this to decide if Gossetts should do this or something else.
smile.png

I think everyone would welcome other options, but I'm working with Gossetts to put together some events for this Spring centered around Organic gardening and maybe backyard chickens and /or backyard bees. If there are other events other places later in the season that's great too! I was just testing peoples interest in this to decide if Gossetts should do this or something else.:)

Gardening would be great! And bee keeping....

I have three ten month old Rhode Island Red hens that I am looking to rehome. They are healthy, sweet and lay eggs. All three will stay still when you approach them so that you can pick them up and LOVE Cheerios. I would like to find them a home where they will not be someone's dinner and they are free to a good home.

Back
Top Bottom