Connecticut!

Hi everyone for the last two nights in a row I have had my heart broken. A beautiful duck that I hatched has been taken by a raccoon and the night after my black polish with white crest has been taken. I have tried so hard to prevent anything like this from happening but the **** thing somehow got in and took them. So what I am asking is if anyone would be willing to help me humanly catch it and relocate it? I live in Wilton CT. I would also greatly appreciate if anyone can direct me in the right direction to get another Polish chicken as it was my families favorite. Thanks very much for any help I can get. 

Hi everyone for the last two nights in a row I have had my heart broken. A beautiful duck that I hatched has been taken by a raccoon and the night after my black polish with white crest has been taken. I have tried so hard to prevent anything like this from happening but the **** thing somehow got in and took them. So what I am asking is if anyone would be willing to help me humanly catch it and relocate it? I live in Wilton CT. I would also greatly appreciate if anyone can direct me in the right direction to get another Polish chicken as it was my families favorite. Thanks very much for any help I can get.
Hi, So sorry to hear about your birds :( Did you get soemone to catch the racoon? There is a great guy by the name of Tom Logan, I think he lives in Easton. 203 375 1211. He will set cages and relocate the animals. I'm in Fairfield by the way!

Need to rehome this beautiful boy. 8 month old Partridge Brahma. Sweet, sweet boy but has VH so I can't use him in my breeding program. Located in Sandy Hook. FREE!

Where does everyone get their chickens? I just ordered 6 chicks from my pet chicken to hatch in April. I ordered a white silkie bantam (son wanted her), 2 Australopes, Easter egger, red star, and barred plymouth rock. I wish I had added a few more but I don't want the shipping date to change. I heard agway's chick day is mid-March which I've been advised to not have the chicks 2 weeks apart

Where does everyone get their chickens? I just ordered 6 chicks from my pet chicken to hatch in April. I ordered a white silkie bantam (son wanted her), 2 Australopes, Easter egger, red star, and barred plymouth rock. I wish I had added a few more but I don't want the shipping date to change. I heard agway's chick day is mid-March which I've been advised to not have the chicks 2 weeks apart

I ordered eggs from an NPIP breeder in North Carolina. She was very helpful and shipped eggstras. Incubated and they are hatching today, now as I type... She took special precaution with the eggs. Bubble wrapped and packed in shredded paper. None were broken but if any were she said she would replace them. So if you want to incubate or perhaps get chicks look her up on Facebook: Awesome Acre Farms. If you are looking for local try Cameron Family Farm in East Haddam.. http://www.cameronfamilyfarm.com/

I ordered from MPC last year, getting chicks in the mail is exciting but patiently waiting for them to arrive is the hard part :)
The first chickens I got were from the closest feed store I could find: Benedicts Home and Garden. My first flock consisted of 1 Red Sex Link, 1 SLW, 2 EEs, 1 Buff Orpington, and a Black Australorp.

Hi just had too throw in my 2 cents,had a bad experience with mpc I received wrong breed,wrong gender and very poor quality of a breed that looked nothing like it was supposed too,that was a few years ago so hope you have better luck but I will never buy from hatchery again now I breed and hatch myself every year.

Back
Top Bottom