Connecticut!

@Veer67 oh wow I didnt know little seramas went broody haha! are your pullets friendly?
smile.png
Id live to see pictures!
Yep, I've heard that they are very broody. Coco and Nilly, the 2 seramas are pretty friendly to people. I hatched them last summer. However, after Nilly got broody and hatched a Silkie, they haven't been getting along with each other. Currently I have them separated, and they are starting to warm up to each other again. Btw, my avatar picture shows Nilly and Coco when they were little chicks. Here are the pictures:

This is Coco, a mille fleur colored serama.

This is Nilly, surrogate mother to the black silkie rooster I was talking about.

Here is Toto, the black silkie rooster. He hasn't crowed yet, but is pretty friendly considering he was raised by a broody.

Other pics when they were younger:

Sunbathing on a warm and sunny day.

Last edited:
Yep, I've heard that they are very broody. Coco and Nilly, the 2 seramas are pretty friendly to people. I hatched them last summer. However, after Nilly got broody and hatched a Silkie, they haven't been getting along with each other. Currently I have them separated, and they are starting to warm up to each other again. Btw, my avatar picture shows Nilly and Coco when they were little chicks. Here are the pictures: This is Coco, a mille fleur colored serama. This is Nilly, surrogate mother to the black silkie rooster I was talking about. Here is Toto, the black silkie rooster. He hasn't crowed yet, but is pretty friendly considering he was raised by a broody. Other pics when they were younger: Sunbathing on a warm and sunny day.
oh thats the cutest thing! I love those colors on Coco and Nilly, and Toto's just stunning! (for some reason he reminds me of Toto from the wizard of oz!) Let me know if youd let them go! As of right now I only have one hen, so im not sure if she'd get bullied by Toto if I just had those two. Just let me know, Im very interested! :D

Hi There! Do you ever sell sexed pairs of your goslings? Any chance you will be passing by through Fairfield anytime soon? Would love to add some pilgrim geese to our flock!

Hello! At this time I am trying to rebuild my flock after a bobcat nearly wiped it out last year. Now, after some serious reconfiguring of the goose pasture, I am working on getting some genetic diversity in the yard. I have eggs from my pair in the incubator, and I have a male and female from Metzer in the brooder (should have been two pairs, but one did not survive the trip,and the other turned out to be a Toulouse
hmm.png
). I will be hatching other eggs from two different sources this spring, and if there are pairs left over after I have chosen breeding stock I will be looking to rehome them. This won't happen until at least midsummer though. If you'd like me to keep you in mind, let me know. I'm in Southbury, but I lived in Stamford for years and often go back down to visit so meeting up wouldn't be an issue.

Hi everyone I'm from Branford and was curious if anyone might have a couple khaki Campbell drams of laying age for sale locally. I might be interested in another prolific layer as well. They will be housed with 1 very large Muscovy drake and 6 Muscovy drams.

He is close to 15 pounds but except for mating he has been very sweet to his females. You make a good point but I was hoping this might not be a huge issue.

Back
Top Bottom