Connecticut!

Hello and Welcome to chicken math... getting eight when you wanted six is a bad sign.... before you know it you will have twelve lol. And if you think chicks grow fast you should see how fast ducklings grow.
Enjoy them while they are small and cute and whatever you do stay away from the chick area at TSC or I predict you really will find out what chicken math is.

This is truth, I went with my daughter to pick up some feed last week and they had a brooder full of bantams. My daughter just looked at me with that same look that resulted in our Rescue dog Loki coming home with us... I left with my feed but am thinking if these chicks I have now (3 weeks old today) do well I may just "need" a few bantams next year ;)

I am in CT and a chicken supporter. I just join BYC. Where are you guys from ? I am in Bridgeport and have a second flock in Goshen.

I am in CT and a chicken supporter. I just join BYC. Where are you guys from ? I am in Bridgeport and have a second flock in Goshen.

Hello! Welcome to BYC! I'm in Columbia, with a flock of 16 chickens (silkies, barred rocks, ISA browns, gold sexlinks, easter eggers and cuckoo marans) and 7 ducks (Pekins). What do you have? :)

Has anyone been to any of the tractor supply companies in ct? specifically orange/new milford? Im trying to see which breeds they have before driving an hour to be possibly dissapointed
1f602.png

Has anyone been to any of the tractor supply companies in ct? specifically orange/new milford? Im trying to see which breeds they have before driving an hour to be possibly dissapointed
1f602.png

The tractor supply stores get new chicks almost everyday so unless you call them ahead of time you can't be sure. The one I go to has had silkies, easter eggers, sexlinks, rir, leghorns, barred rocks, Cornish cross, and others. They also got some ducks, Pekins and khaki campbells.

Is anyone looking for roosters? I need to rehome them asap. They're 2 years old and very good boys. They're just too loud for my area and I had the neighbors complain to me today. I don't want the town involved. I'm in fairfield.

Back
Top Bottom