Connecticut!

Quote:
They do but, be careful buying from there. You never know what diseases you will bring home
sad.png
I've known a few friends to go and b/c you get poultry, ducks, geese, turkeys, etc.... from all over and all kinds of conditions its a breeding ground for diseases to be spread.

Did you go to TSC? They had Roeuns and flying mallards at the on up north.

--

Thanks for the info.

I am looking for Blue Swedish ducklings and had hoped not to have to have them shipped. If I can't find them locally, I will simply order some.

Thanks again.

Your welcome. Those blue swedish are nice! Have you checked craigslist?

Quote:
we went there once last year bird looked pretty bad it is mostly for eating birds 80% roos it is part of the chicken industry just a part most people dont want to be part of.it did not bother me much but my kids did not get it.they did have a few ducks there but just nothing special.they do aution of other stuff to before the live stock.good luck an i would check craigslist there is someone in i think bolton that does them let me call my friend an see if i can get you a contact number

Quote:
we went there once last year bird looked pretty bad it is mostly for eating birds 80% roos it is part of the chicken industry just a part most people dont want to be part of.it did not bother me much but my kids did not get it.they did have a few ducks there but just nothing special.they do aution of other stuff to before the live stock.good luck an i would check craigslist there is someone in i think bolton that does them let me call my friend an see if i can get you a contact number

Thanks for all the info, it's appreciated!! I have occasionally looked at Craigslist but not daily, I will have to start doing that.

Im in Durham too....I have seen ducks there also on occasion. I got my chickens from there. I bet around easter they will have some ducklings there. If you do decide to go (plan on a good quaratine) you can go early and peek in the boxes to see what they have before the auction starts.

Beth G. :

Quote:
They really make great pets and chickens for kids. They feel like holding a bunny rabbit b/c their feathers are different than regular feathers. You watch you'll come here and say that's it I want SILKIES.....lol

I probably will. hehe​

On this dismal April day I've been dreaming of getting out and gardening. Instead I've been working on my "Chickens and Gardens" page. It will be evolving with time, but to start here it is. Let me know if you have something to add. Thanks.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom