Constructive criticism please

Here's our Novice Incubator and our future brooder. With the incubator I'm about to switch it for a mesh screen.. They're almost done with the new brooder. I'm going to just go free range and let them use the coop to sleep and lay in. Our current brooder is just a plastic tub with a brooder light. I have to change the hay daily. Lol.

That's cool. I didn't know you could use a cooler for a incubator. That's pretty cool!!
I think the name for it is "CoolerBator" And there's an Awesome thread on here on how to make one. It must be working good because it's day 4 and there's life in the eggs. I've made another one that's way bigger to hold larger batches. Send some eggs this way and I'll hatch 'em for you. Lol. That's my daughters favorite part so far.

I think the name for it is "CoolerBator" And there's an Awesome thread on here on how to make one. It must be working good because it's day 4 and there's life in the eggs. I've made another one that's way bigger to hold larger batches. Send some eggs this way and I'll hatch 'em for you. Lol. That's my daughters favorite part so far.
[/quote

Definitely gonna check out that thread. I also will send some eggs your way to hatch for me later down the road if your serious. I need all the help I can get

Back
Top Bottom