Ended Contest #3 Cutest Baby Fowl - 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

This is Iris. She was 6 days old in this pic. Taken Feb. of 2017.

This is Tippy. She was 4 days old in this pic. Also taken Feb. of 2017.

Little one got hurt, Leonardo is a jerk! Picked up the baby after he attacked him and then threw him. He couldn't walk and I thought his leg was broken but couldn't feel any difference between his legs. I made him a brace with a Q-tip cut in half and cotton then wrapped with some medical tape. I also put gauze and tape on his foot since he was curling it. He can walk now but I'm keeping him in lock down for a few days to be safe. Poor baby!

Little one got hurt, Leonardo is a jerk! Picked up the baby after he attacked him and then threw him. He couldn't walk and I thought his leg was broken but couldn't feel any difference between his legs. I made him a brace with a Q-tip cut in half and cotton then wrapped with some medical tape. I also put gauze and tape on his foot since he was curling it. He can walk now but I'm keeping him in lock down for a few days to be safe. Poor baby!
NO! Poor baby. I feel horrible. Why would Leonardo do that. He could have been killed. I'm glad he's ok and you're keeping him safe. Kiss him for me.

NO! Poor baby. I feel horrible. Why would Leonardo do that. He could have been killed. I'm glad he's ok and you're keeping him safe. Kiss him for me.

Oh no! Don't feel bad!! I should've kept a closer eye on him. The boys started fighting and I had to deal with them and he snuck up while I was dealing with my little monsters. ..boys are so bad. He is fine minus being upset he is stuck in an old, clear refrigerator drawer for fruit. LOL At least he can see out. He is walking much better today and I'm thinking with all his complaining he should be losing his voice by tonight. He is loud! He has a rattle, teether and binky, what else could he need other than kisses (which he hates).
263a.png

Well it's easy to get distracted, so I get it. And I've heard that about boys. Eesh. I'm glad he is walking better. Loved the aide you outfitted his bitty leg with. Ha, a see thru container full of toys. I bet that's a cute vision. Tell him tough luck for putting up with kisses. His fault for being cute and soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom