Ended Contest #4 Brinsea’s Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is my Japanese Bantam. He is now 9.5 weeks old.

This is my Japie, he is a Japanese Bantam silkie cross. He is now 9.5 weeks old.
@Sally Sunshine sorry im asking too much about my entry....but because my photos are so clear would some people think they were photo shopped? I don't photoshop any of my pictures.....I just use a flash or I take pictures during the day so all light can come in.....is this ok?

(the chick was realy that yellow and orange in the picture as it was in person!)

Last edited:
Does it have to be a single chick? Or would this qualify

If not then I'll enter something else
Your entry is fine. Beautiful shot!

@Sally Sunshine sorry im asking too much about my entry....but because my photos are so clear would some people think they were photo shopped? I don't photoshop any of my pictures.....I just use a flash or I take pictures during the day so all light can come in.....is this ok?

(the chick was realy that yellow and orange in the picture as it was in person!)
Your entries are also fine. Very nice!

Don't worry. Once mine hatch you won't feel alone. If I don't use my very expensive camera to photograph something DH gives me no end of grief - "why did we even buy you that thing if you're going to use your cheap little point and shoot". Plus it's fun to experiment with really close up shots. Last year I took some where just the chick's face was in focus cause I set my depth of field way too shallow. But they looked really artsy :)

Hope I'm not too late... Here are my submissions..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom