Ended Contest #4 Brinsea’s Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here is my second entry!

@Sally Sunshine , there are some people with peafowl that would like to enter pictures, but hatching season is a much narrower window for us (May-August) and the rules say pics must have been taken 10-1-13 and 4-30-14, this pretty much means that peafowl people can't enter. Any chance on making an exception for peafowl?

-Kathy

Did not know that, thanks for pointing it out. Mainly, we just want a fairly recent picture, not ones that have been entered in the prior years.

So an exception for peafowl in this case makes sense. As long as the picture was taken in the last year, we will accept it. We can't extend the contest past 4/30 this year, as that will be too far past Easter. If you have a really great picture from last year, then by all means, enter it. And get a great one this year to enter next year!
wink.png

Oh I can't do it. I can't find only two pictures to choose from. These are my call babies that I hatched a month ago. We had a lovely photo session several weeks ago.

First swim at a week old

Oh I think he liked it

First time outside. Two days old

Here we are. Two boys and a girl. Triton, Orion, and Orea. Children of Posiden and Pandora, my white call male and runner-call mix female.

"Let me pose for this one"

OH MAN, OH MAN!

this closes the 30th, doesn't it?

I set polish eggs today under my broody and they are to hatch the 29th....so if I end up getting chicks I can take pics and replace them with my old ones if they are good! im TOO EXCITED!!!!

I have one of a 2013 peachick with a baby possum that I'll look for.
hide.gif
And don't worry, both are still alive, lol.

-Kathy

Here they are - Taken 8-5-13

I choose this as my second entry!

Which one should I use?

-Kathy

Edited to pick my second entry.

Last edited:
Here are my two entries. My dog, Nelly, loves my baby chicks! She tries to mother them, and she sits there staring at them in the brooder all day long. She is very protective of them and doesn't let the cat near the brooder, even though the brooder is cat-proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom