Ended Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people should back off the winners. Big deal it was two peacocks. If it had been two roosters would you all be as upset? Just say congratulations, they were both very stunning and deserving :) Everyone had very lovely pictures, but the point of a contest is that you have winners and losers.

From a totally impartial viewpoint I don't think it was just cause they are peacocks! While taking nothing from the birds the pics are just amazing in their composition!!!!!

Tho I'm glad I didn't judge!!! They're were some beautiful birds and pics in this thread!!!!

Makes me want to have a boy !!!

I'm sorry but I still think they should have choose another different type of fowl too because peacocks have very natural beauty...

Like the person above said back off the winners they deserve to win a prize for their beautiful birds. Jeeze if someone wins a contest with 2 roosters i'm not going to complain and say it's not fair, it's not stated in the rules that two of the same breeds cannot win the same contest. Be glad and thankful that there is people here to make contests like these.

Like the person above said back off the winners they deserve to win a prize for their beautiful birds. Jeeze if someone wins a contest with 2 roosters i'm not going to complain and say it's not fair, it's not stated in the rules that two of the same breeds cannot win the same contest. Be glad and thankful that there is people here to make contests like these.
I feel kinda bad now. I didnt mean to cause a rucus. And there is no way i could have beaten them the photo quality is outstanding.

I agree t its different with 2 different breeds of roosters but it was e same breed im not mad at anyone im just saying if it was 2 roosters of different breeds thats dif

It was two different varieties of peafowl. Zazouse's peacock is a Pied peacock and mine is just a regular India Blue peacock (AKA common peafowl).
wink.png

Last edited:
Congratulations winner!!! your pea fouls are simply amazing.. I've always wanted a peacock and i still plan on having a few of them some day.. when i officially can move out of the city cause if i get one now.. my neighbors would officially kill me

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS

and to the whiners that are complaining that two peafowl won.. listen to yourselves.. y'all sound like a bunch of spoiled brats.. you should be ashamed of yourselves!
seriously do we have to worry about hurting feelings now cause it wasn't PC enough for your sensibilities! So two peafowl won.. big freaking deal.. the birds were beautiful and the photography was amazing... put your big boy and girl panties on and grow up! This is as bad as the contests where everyone gets a ribbon so no one has hurt widdle feelings... UGH!

And once again.. CONGRATS to the WINNERS! Y'all took some beautiful pictures!

Please note.. I am stating my opinion... it is not the opinion of BYC.. but mine...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom