Ended Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe I should have posted this one...lol

I can't enter as a moderator and running the hatch-a-long, but here is a Barnevelder male for you. Same male in both pictures.
Very nice Barnie. Thanks for posting the pics. Congrats to the winners. Their coloring is so brilliant and they are striking to look at.

Last edited:
Beautiful job winners! Make sure to hug your fowl and tell them how striking they are! Congrats to everyone, no one can be a loser with all the beautiful birds I saw. I looked at each and every one, thanks for sharing. I had a great time looking at all the studs! :)

i kinda feel bummed out cause two peacocks won...I mean we all new one would win but i feel like the other poultry should have had a chance...Lovely pics though.
I totally agree. I think that there should have been 2 different species that won. Like a rooster and a peacock. (not necessarily a rooster) Especially since most people on BYC do not have peacocks, I really think at least one rooster should have won as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom