Ended Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you all amazed us with pictures of your stunning birds! We had a lot of entries, which is wonderful for the contest, but makes judging a bit more time consuming.

It was very close among several entries.
The 2 winners of the Most Striking Domestic Male Fowl Contest are..........

zazouse
LL

MinxFox
LL

Congratulations to the winners! And thank you everyone for participating!

Wow, you all amazed us with pictures of your stunning birds! We had a lot of entries, which is wonderful for the contest, but makes judging a bit more time consuming.

zazouse
LL

MinxFox
LL

i kinda feel bummed out cause two peacocks won...I mean we all new one would win but i feel like the other poultry should have had a chance...Lovely pics though.

zazouse
LL

MinxFox
LL

Congratulations on your win. Wish my peacock could have one. Maybe next year!

i kinda feel bummed out cause two peacocks won...I mean we all new one would win but i feel like the other poultry should have had a chance...Lovely pics though.
There were some other fowl pictures that gave those peacocks a run for their money. We have a very precise method for voting. When the voting worked out with 2 peacocks as the winners, we discussed whether we should only choose one. We wanted to be fair, and we've never chosen winners based on type of fowl for the other contests. It just happened to work out this way for this contest.

Last edited:
There were some other fowl pictures that gave those peacocks a run for their money. We have a very precise method for voting. When the voting worked out with 2 peacocks as the winners, we discussed whether we should only choose one. We wanted to be fair, and we've never chosen winners based on type of fowl for the other contests. It just happened to work out this way for this contest.
Cool lol i knew i wouldnt win taking a picture with my phone...just didnt have my camera handy. It happens. I get it those are amazing pics the quality is outstanding. Thinks...why didnt i have my HD camera
he.gif
gig.gif

I must agree, one pea ok, but two not ok in MPO. Nothing but congrats to the two winners just think another breed should have been brought into the mix. I think almost every bird posted was awesome in their own way. My suggestion would to have it broke up into a breeds class. The problem for me and the two pea's is I cant tell them apart. I just thought the two pics were the same bird at first glance. Congrats anyhow you two have beautiful birds!!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Well, if we do this contest next year, you have a whole year to practice!
I am actually a very good photographer if i actually try....sigh your right ill practice all this year(if you do the contest again) to get Pretty boy jr in in the spotlight. I like the idea of having dif catogories idk. Lol peacocks kinda have an upperhand cause there colors and apperence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom