COOP CLEANING IS A BREEZE NOW!!

iwiw60

Crowing
5 Years
Jan 27, 2014
Central Oregon
Speaking of 'coop-cleaning-day' .... last week I bought a commercial size dust bin thing that has a handle so I don't have to stoop over constantly while picking up poops, feathers, etc., in the coop.........

BEST PURCHASE....EVER!!

I got it at Walmart...$23.00 ... best money I ever spent! I used it for the first time just awhile ago and what a difference! It's so lightweight and will hold almost a 5-gallon bucket's worth. Then all I have to do is 'snap' the handle and it dumps for me....WOW! If anyone out there has the back/hip problems I do, this is a lifesaver...just FYI in case anyone is interested..you will never regret it!
wee.gif

I will have to visit Wally World next time I go to town and check that out. How many birds are you cleaning up after, if you don't mind my asking? I also would like to know the size of the coop you are working in with your new find. That just might work for me as well.

Regards,

RJ

I will have to visit Wally World next time I go to town and check that out. How many birds are you cleaning up after, if you don't mind my asking? I also would like to know the size of the coop you are working in with your new find. That just might work for me as well.

Regards,

RJ
I ordered mine online just to let you know in case you can't find it in the store. I have 4 Black Australorps that are housed in a 5' x 8' coop. I'm 70 years old and stiff as a board most times from arthritis so to not have to stoop over with the cleaning it has been a dream!!! I'm sure you'll love it, too!

Back
Top Bottom