Coop decor

Quote:
I dub you a black belt in yard sales. Love the rooster
smile.png

wowww thats awesome.

i have a disco ball in my chicken coop:)

1539vye.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
My question is, why is that green chair not decorated in chicken droppings??? And where is your layer of dust??? Do you have little chicken maids (wearing chicken aprons of course) running here and there dusting and cleaning???
hu.gif

Quote:
My question is, why is that green chair not decorated in chicken droppings??? And where is your layer of dust??? Do you have little chicken maids (wearing chicken aprons of course) running here and there dusting and cleaning???
hu.gif

LOL! I know nobody believes me but the little sweeties have never pooped on the chair . I do help the De'uccles dust once in awhile . I have some little neat freaks living here .

Wow! Some of you guys have the most beautiful coops! I really want to paint mine now...and add some cute chickeny type of things!

I love everyone's decor and I am even more anxious to decorate! Thank you all for posting.

You all are so creative! My coop build is planned for spring, but I'm already combing the bargain spots for chicken decor...tough to find Silkie decorations...
barnie.gif

Keep those pix coming! I'm loving this!

Back
Top Bottom