Coop Life, a Chicken RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"She hatched me from a egg, and she's gotten me out of trouble a couple times." Said Maleficent sheepishly.

"So she's your mother? Oh, I didn't know. Just wondering. I am quite surprised that you don't roll your eyes all the time!" Pearl laughed.

Vanita crouched below the bush with Lily. They were spying on Pearl. Vanita gasped. " Pearl making friends with a living chicken? UNHEARD of!" Vanita whispered.

"So she's your mother? Oh, I didn't know. Just wondering. I am quite surprised that you don't roll your eyes all the time!" Pearl laughed.

Vanita crouched below the bush with Lily. They were spying on Pearl. Vanita gasped. " Pearl making friends with a living chicken? UNHEARD of!" Vanita whispered.

Maleficent smiled and jokingly rolled her eyes, imitating Storm.

Pearl laughed.

Just then, a big black dog jumped out of the bushes and barreled straight towards Pearl!

"Run Maleficent!" she squacked. Pearl took off, hoping to lead the dog away from her.

Pearl laughed.

Just then, a big black dog jumped out of the bushes and barreled straight towards Pearl!

"Run Maleficent!" she squacked. Pearl took off, hoping to lead the dog away from her.

Maleficent immediately spooked and flew under a bush. Then she remembered Pearl, "Pearl! Pearl! Pearl!" She squawked and ran around looking for her.

Pearl squawked and ran as fast as she could. "Run everyone!' she cried. The dog was closing in! Desperate, Pearl flew into a nearby tree. The dog barked at her but took off after seeing a nearby rabbit.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

"Hey, it's pretty nice up here!" cried Pearl. The limbs of the tree were formed like a ladder. "Hey Maleficent! Check this out! It's like a tree house! I'm calling this tree Bark. Like that nasty dog."

Vanita peeked back out from her bush. "I've gotta see what they're doing!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom