Ended Coop Page Contest #6 - Win a $50 BYC Store Gift Certificate!

I just noticed that the picture of my run does not show on my coop page, yet it shows on another "show me your coop" thread. I can't find a way to add it to my coop page, or to add it here on the contest page. The picture is in my gallery, any help appreciated.

Never mind! I finally got it on there, my browser just does not like this website.
Can you include a link to your coop page here? Just copy and paste it here.

There is an edit button at the bottom of your coop page, looks like a pencil. Click on that and you should be able to add pics to your page.

If you are on a mobile phone and having trouble uploading pics to BYC, you may need to download a BYC app. Stop by the mobile feedback section of the forums for more help with using your phone here on BYC.

I was missing the run picture, but as I posted I finally was able to edit the page and add it back in. If you want to clean up the contest entry delete any extra pages. Thank you for helping!

I was missing the run picture, but as I posted I finally was able to edit the page and add it back in. If you want to clean up the contest entry delete any extra pages. Thank you for helping!
Good to hear you were able to figure it out! BYC can be a bit daunting sometimes. I will go ahead and delete my post so it doesn't confuse anyone. :)

sadley i can not do it
sad.png
i cant build a coop can you take a picture of your coop or no

Back
Top Bottom