Coop pics****

Our small coop (3X5 and a 3X8 run) was painted with love by my 4.5 year old and myself, yes of course she picked out the color! We have 3 girls in there for now, but I can see our chicken family expanding, now how to expand this for next year...;)

here is our new coop, can not wait to move half of them in, still need to do the roost and nest boxes, finish the yard and do the run, but run will not be done when we move them in as they have the yard to run in it is 30" by 30" the other yard is the same, we will be fixing the old one up on the outside, the inside is ok, also made a dec for outside wall just for fun.

Last edited:
Here is my (almost) finished coop! Still needs to be sided and roofed. Its a big girl. 8'x13'. It has an attached mini goat pen.

The roosting pole. I have 6 chickens and they love to stack on eachother so they take up about 2 feet of the pole at night.

Entrance to the nesting boxes. Already started getting eggs!!

Removable slat of wood that keeps the bedding in until its time to clean. Then it slides left or right and its and easy clean on the linoleum floors.

Three boxes with removable walls for easier cleaning.

My dog Eli. Loving the goats and chickens with his huge heart:)

I just bought a wooden dog house & I want to convert it into a second coop. Should be easy work. :)

Image from the Craigslist ad I found it on.

Picture of it fitting perfectly in my van.

My husband & I are looking forward into turning this into our 2nd coop! :)

Does anyone else have a converted dog house they can share pics of?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom