Coop pics****

Here's our coop! Home to 2 hens and a 2 month old chick (sex not yet determined). Our cat is trying to figure out if she can drop on through the roof somehow lol

Last edited:
Here is my (almost) finished coop! Still needs to be sided and roofed. Its a big girl. 8'x13'. It has an attached mini goat pen.

The roosting pole. I have 6 chickens and they love to stack on eachother so they take up about 2 feet of the pole at night.

Entrance to the nesting boxes. Already started getting eggs!!

Removable slat of wood that keeps the bedding in until its time to clean. Then it slides left or right and its and easy clean on the linoleum floors.

Three boxes with removable walls for easier cleaning.

My dog Eli. Loving the goats and chickens with his huge heart:)
what are you useing in the coop

DoubleMM I guess I don't get your ? when I open the window /door they come running, when I clean I use a squeegee with a handle extension and the eggs will be collected at the rear the nest boxes also have an egg-catcher. The coop is 12' deep 8' wide 4' 71/2'' floor to ceiling so if I do have to go in I use rubber knee pads. Thanx for interest and compliment!

Okay, I see the angle iron now. I wasn't sure if it could support a person... I think it's great...

my new coop working on fence now, it will go up to the top of the posts, i was out there connecting top fence to bottom which is a 5 ft fence but by the time we put it in the ground it is about 3 1/2, we are adding to the top. it s just to hot to be out there, dh is working on it but i am about to call him in, we hope to get chickens in tonight or tomorrow morning, going to take fence down between 2 yards and have just one yard and let them pick who lives were. have rabbit cage in yard so when weather breaks we will work on it to be a run for bad weather.
the fence with gate will come down. we will but ramp back up on this side. i hung my fun farm sign up on front of coop will take picture later today.

it

Back
Top Bottom