Coronation Sussex chick in Georgia

jbowyer01

Just Me!
14 Years
Aug 29, 2008
Hogansville, Georgia
I have a pure Coronation Sussex chick (cockeral) that comes from Greenfire stock. He was hatched on 03/03/2011. I prefer not to ship but can possibly meet (within reason).

15098_photo0012_1.jpg

I just hatced some ... and out of 8 ... I only got 1 Roo! Weird ... would have been nice to have at least 2! Did you get yours from Greenfire Farms? AND is he a first hatch? Do you have an airport by you? Because I would never have you ship him through the mail... but Delta will send him to me if you Box him up to there standards ... not sure what that is ... but that is how I got them from Greenfire Farms

I hatched them from eggs that I purchased from a BYC member. He has the GreenFire stock. My hatch was not great and only two hatched. One split and one pure both roos
roll.png
. I already have a pure roo so I'm looking to find a home for these two. They are handled everyday and are spoiled LOL. I do have an airport close by though I've never shipped that way before. If you are interested I would have to find out the cost to fly them to you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom