Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

They will grow on a strong trellis. I grew big pumpkins on a trellis last year. I put slings under the first couple then I got tired of that and just let them hang. One that was hanging out in space between 2 trellises had a beautiful round symmetrical shape because it wasn't resting on anything. I got some nice large acorn squash as from my trellis as well.
My pigs planted pumpkins in their pasture, and the vines grew up a tree! We had tree pumpkins.

Are farmers still milking cows 😆
I'm doing what I can to keep farmers alive and get dairy products in the stores for consumers.

I do my best to keep people working , love this quote;
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, “It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true, than be selfish and worry about my liver.” - by Jack Handy
😆

You are beyond funny! I laugh at the way you joke around. And keep brewers in business. I should go get some crafted dark beers. Yum.

My pigs planted pumpkins in their pasture, and the vines grew up a tree! We had tree pumpkins.

I am really stoked! Hubs is building above ground planting boxes and I am waiting with my soil. Oh yea . I live on clay which is evil. I may have to burn my dearly departed rather than bury them. :hit Always hard.

I am so psyched about my future veggies. Not to mention my red daylilies that are still babies.
Up a tree? Hysterical!

This pandemic saddens me. The governor has closed my dental office until at least May 1st. I'll only be able to pay my workers whats left of their vacation and PTO. Here comes some higher unemployment ins. premiums. Oh well. May and June are PACKED with appointments. I hope they don't make us cancel anymore.

Mahonri, I remember you from way back. Nice to see your name!

Back
Top Bottom