Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Went to an area known for their outdoor Christmas display last night. Got there early just as the lights came on. Everyone masked and not too crowded. By the time we left it was a mob scene and no longer comfortable. We went into a large building housing the gingerbread house display/contest. No limit on numbers, too warm, too crowded. I told the Princess, "We need to get out of here." She agreed, and we bailed. It was nice to do 'something' but became uncomfortable. Pa. is closing indoor dining tomorrow.

I'm not filling that out.
I did. I'm about 3 rows from the end of the line. My wife is about 8 people from the end. A friend in CA is third from the end. He is disappointed. He was planning on getting it as soon as available so he could fly back to MO in April to go turkey hunting. Looks like he won't be hunting here till 2022.
Most people won't have access to the vaccine till at least late spring. So keep wearing a mask.
We won't even have enough doses for all the health care workers for quite a while.
Keep in mind that countries all over the world are in line for shipments. In terms of doses per capita, the US ranks 32nd in the world. We just didn't order enough even though we were given multiple opportunities to order more.

Hate to say this but don't get too confident if you're infected and starting to feel better. My husband felt pretty good yesterday after testing positive on December2. . He's in the ER now waiting for a chest x-ray. I can't be there as I'm also positive. Ugh. 😷
Sorry to hear it. Good luck to you both.

Back
Top Bottom