Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Ivermectin is definitely effective if you have parasites. It has zero effect on viral or bacterial infections. It is possible you got better after taking it, but if you did it wasn't because of the Ivermectin beyond the placebo effect. It is correlation vs causation. Just because two things occur in close proximity to each other, it does not necessarily mean one caused the other.
When it happens time after time, it’s no longer coincidence. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve seen it work the same way, for many many people who were about 4-14 days in and going rapidly downhill. Within a day there was huge improvement. Literally, 1 day. There are testimonies of people even on ventilators having similar results. It’s clear there’s a lot we don’t understand about Covid, or the vaccines. So for now, I’ll have to disagree with you based on personal experience over the last 3 years.

Ivermectin is definitely effective if you have parasites. It has zero effect on viral or bacterial infections. It is possible you got better after taking it, but if you did it wasn't because of the Ivermectin beyond the placebo effect. It is correlation vs causation. Just because two things occur in close proximity to each other, it does not necessarily mean one caused the other.
There are official reports out there stating that it is effective, and if corporate media had not squashed/ridiculed that information who knows how many lives would have been saved? As for me, I have long haul covid and it is definitely helping for that too

I can't count how many times I have had to look up the purpose of a medication I'm giving a patient and have to go through a laundry list of other "off label" reasons it is given for.

Last edited:
1692459348615.png

What needs to be re-addressed is the amount of NIH 'scientist' with a vested interest in promoting NEW drugs, which they invented (with our money) and they hold the patent for and profit from. If an old school medication WAS effective it can be shelved.
Article is long, detailed.
“The NIH continues to refuse to voluntarily divulge the names of scientists who receive royalties and from which companies over the period of time from 2010 to 2016, 27,000 royalty payments were paid to 1800 NIH employees,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said. “We know that. Not because you told us, but because we forced you to tell us through the Freedom of Information Act.

"Over $193 million was given to these... 1800 employees," Paul added. "Can you tell me that you have not received a royalty from any entity that you ever oversaw the distribution of money in research grants?"

and here’s where is starts to get fun:

"Here's what I want to know. It's not just about you, everybody on the vaccine committee, have any of them ever received money from the people who make vaccines?" Paul asked. "Can you tell me that? Can you tell me if anybody on the vaccine approval committees ever receive any money from people?"

you might wanna sit down:

"First of all, according to the regulations, people who receive royalties are not required to divulge them, even on their financial statement, according to the Bayh-Dole act," Fauci said.

i mean, damn.
https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/appointing-great-thieves

How do you know the virus came from a lab in China or anywhere else? Nobody seems to know exactly where it came from originally and we may never find out for sure.
No kidding!
Took 'em three years to even identify the first so called 'victim'.
Nothing about it stands up to scrutiny.
Cool how it just suddenly vanished! 😎

Ivermectin is definitely effective if you have parasites. It has zero effect on viral or bacterial infections.
Zinc is antiviral, and also crucial for T8 antibody function.

I had a mild (but stubborn) cold a couple weeks ago. I was awake at 4am and noticed the sinus congestion, took a half dose of horse paste, and the congestion was gone before I woke back up later in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom