Coturnix Quail Basics- Information and Pictures Galore

lau.gif

Too funny Boyd - but I have to say that I love my quail
love.gif
Let's just hope the neighbors do too. I finally moved them out of my basement (can you say P.U.?!) and into a hutch in the garage. I leave the door open so the chickens can get to their coop and I just know the neighbors are probably like "what the heck is THAT??" when those boys start calling. The good news is I can finally sleep past 4am!!!!!

Quote:
LOL!!!! yeah you can hear my roos crowing down by our driveway (and we live on the side of a mountain in a valley so sound travels VERY WELL)! I can only imagine what the neighbors all think when they hear that! LOL!
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
diah----reminds me of a dali lama, sooo maybe its' a dali lama that dances with hoolahoops? LOL!

thanks!
smile.png
Someday I'll probably go through it and pretty it up more. I look at this post and cannot believe how I was able to type that all up...took a few days... but LOL.

Actually I don't worry bout the sound too much... I have a neighbor (well does 1/2 mile away count as a neighbor?) that has a small elk herd he keeps enclosed... (elk farm? Pets?) and you can hear them for miles and miles. I think of my lil roo's crowing and laugh... probably as loud as an elk fart in comparison.

I just moved my quail from the garage to the backyard. ACK! I gotta go clean out the garage and fumigate... those guys stink!

Back
Top Bottom