Coupon Clipping Group

I have 2
Save $1.00 Ball Salsa or Pickle Mix- Flex Batch Bottle (I haven't seen these in the stores yet though so I won't be using)

I have 4
FREE LIDS Buy 2 cases of Ball or Kerr jars and get one package of LIDS FREE (I buy my lids in bulk so won't be needing this one either)

All expire 10/31/11

just pm me your address.
smile.png

Last edited:
anyone with a Kroger nearby and the BOGO Axe Body Wash coupons will want to know this...

Kroger has Axe on sale right now for 2.99 each. If you use the BOGO then you will pay 1.49 per bottle, not to mention many of the KROGER stores have the bottles with 20% extra in them.

I got four bottles used two BOGO coupons.

My local walgreens is writing rainchecks for the Expo markers in case you didn't get yours. They are Free and Walgreens actually owes you money when it is all said and done.

That is they are on sale for 3.99 minus the $3 walgreen coupon in the back to school saving book (found in Walgreens near the carts) minus the $2 off when you buy 2 packs coupon from https://www.facebook.com/expomarkers Click on coupon...

I got a rain check for 4 packs.

Oh and I lied, I thought it was a 20% more bottle but it is 50%!
lol.png

You can get frixion pens at Walgreens as a money maker this week as well

among all the "deals sites," i prefer bradsdeals.com

i don't purchase a lot of things there, but they quite often have cheap magazine subscription deals. i bought taste of home for $4 a year (bought 3 years), popular photagrphy and american photography 3 years for around $11, redbook $3 a year, and on and on. tons of great magazine subscription deals.

they don't actually have the deals, they list where you can find them

anything from magazines, to shoes, to computers, to 60" plasma tv's, to anything that's a deal!

found my new favorite online shoe store at bradsdeals, 6pm.com. 6pm is zappo's (or one of those big online shoe stores) clearing house. i bought a $110 pair of new balance for $44, a pair of $55 sanuk flip flops for $18.

i love a deal
smile.png

but i hate rebates! i never get them in, and if i do, not on time

I eat a lot of ramen and it can add up after awhile. I found out that Maruchan and Nissin will send you coupons for their stuff if you contact them and drop them a line on what you buy via the contact us.

Maruchan: http://www.maruchan.com/contact.html They sent me decent coupons on ramen, instant lunch and Yakisoba

Nissin: http://www.nissinfoods.com/company/contactus.php

I got coupons that you buy 3 chow mein chow noodles bowl soups and such and you save a dollar.( and the chow meins are about .79 cents a pop at WalMart!
lol.png
) A lot of companies will send you coupons if you click the contact us thing on their websites. These companies send it to you pretty fast too. Maruchan is the fastest when it comes to that. Besides who cannot use more cheap ramen? It is the cheapest thing in the store and you save even more on it.
cool.png

Anyone got other companies that will mail you coupons? I have no printer and I don't feel like paying 25 cents a page for coupons printing them at the library.
roll.png
(Kinda defeats the purpose if you know what I mean)

Everyone is looking for ways to save money when shopping. Anything that saves us money in this troubled economy is worth pursuing. Coupon clipping can help keep grocery and other expenses down, and those savings can add up. But there is a dark side to couponing. Popularized the a TLC reality show “Extreme Couponing,” for some the practice can become an obsession that consumes their lives. Article source: Coupon clipping can help but it has a dark side.

Back
Top Bottom