Crafters- What are you making???

Quote:
Fixed the roof. Patched the chimeny. Put in windows. Still have to do the bushes. Working on the door nobs now.

Oh yeah, that's on my Swap Block!
celebrate.gif
Toooooo dang hot to do anythingelse!!

Well today my favorite brother, the one I like as well as love (I don't really like the other 6 too much) brought me a surprise. He brought me a building and turned it into a chicken coop for me. He even put up the 2 roosts and a nest box with 3 nests.

I love my nother brother David so much. It looks good and he hauled it 60 miles and only lost one shingle on the roof. He said now paint it red, I started to laugh and he rolled his eyes and said let me guess neon purple LOL well after all it is a chick house LOL.

He said that it was an outhouse built for an old man but before he could use it he died.

I am really really happy with it.

Thanks for letting me share.

Quote:
Sorry for the loss of your job. My hubby is in the housing business, works for a modular home builder, and PRAISE the Lord.....he has made it through 4 layoffs this year.

Sorry to hear you lost your job but the family will love the bird houses I am sure.

I will have to come to a truce with photobucket before I can post pictures that place hates me. Is there any other places that can be used to post the picture not the link.

Quote:
Making them out of gourds?? Those are awesome and probably less expenive than the wooden ones...although someone was telling me the other day about birdhouses made with old scrap wood for the back and sides and a round section of tree limb over the front with a grapevine perch..natural and gorgeous looking!! Good luck!! Those sell at the craftsman festivals like hot cakes
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom