Also I make Reborn dolls like these....

sweet little vamp baby...lol

preemie Drew

This little sweetie is for sale she has painted hair

And last but not least...lol

My zombie twins....I know, I know but hey they are cute

Elpheba Marie "Elphie"

Nessa Rose

These are just a few of my latest made Reborns...hope I don't creep you out too much...lol

Enjoy,
suz

sewing and crocheting baby sweaters...am going to be a Grammy!!!! yea Also I make Reborn dolls like these.... sweet little vamp baby...lol preemie Drew This little sweetie is for sale she has painted hair And last but not least...lol My zombie twins....I know, I know but hey they are cute Elpheba Marie "Elphie" Nessa Rose These are just a few of my latest made Reborns...hope I don't creep you out too much...lol Enjoy, suz
awesome
2665.png

sewing and crocheting baby sweaters...am going to be a Grammy!!!! yea

Also I make Reborn dolls like these....

sweet little vamp baby...lol

preemie Drew

This little sweetie is for sale she has painted hair

And last but not least...lol

My zombie twins....I know, I know but hey they are cute

Elpheba Marie "Elphie"

Nessa Rose

These are just a few of my latest made Reborns...hope I don't creep you out too much...lol

Enjoy,
suz
Love the reborns.

I am venturing into making raggedy Ann and Andy dolls, just waiting to get some striped fabric for the legs and for my pattern to get here. Then I can start.

I'm a sewr and have been busy making doll clothes for American Girl dolls and Bitty Babies. I have had to take time off fromthe doll clothes though to make a t-shirt graduation quilt for my neice and Raggedy Ann and Andy for the soon to be one little girl I babysit plus I have a couple of prom dresses that need alterations (so why am I on the computer
smile.png
)

Back
Top Bottom