Crafters- What are you making???

SE, the pattern is the Double Friendship Star. It's one of my favorites. I just added a border around it.
smile.png

Thanks everyone. I can't wait to give them to my friend... she's going to be excited, I think!

Here's a little bit of what I have been working on for the June 13th Swap in Danville, VA.

Here is a set of 4 place-mats with a chicken fabric that has vertical lines and bordered in denim.....

family2009001-3.jpg

Here are 3 sets, so far, of pot holders that I have made. I have more that I am going to put together.....

family2009002-4.jpg

Here is my Homemade Soap that I made. This is the first time I have made soap and they smell mmmmmm!!! so good..... I am going to make more before the swap.
smile.png

family2009003-2.jpg

So, tell me, what you think?

Great job Acre!!! Lye or glycerin soap? I love the potholders, where'd ya find a pattern for those? Those and dishtowels would be cool for Christmas...AND have ya'll seen the new Martha Stewart Living??? There is the cutest ever plastic bag holder in there made from an existing dishtowel, she just made it narrowere and added an eleastic piec in the bottom hem and a piece of twill for a handle and it is sooooooo cute!!! Def. gonna make some of those from some dollar tree dishtowels!! Be sure and look at that..could be at Martha Stewart online too, haven't looked but def. in the current mag. Great job Acre!

Back
Top Bottom