Crafters- What are you making???

so what are we all making?

I'm just making a new pair of booties for a friend's baby (they'll be the same as mine so probably won't post another photo)

Finished another babyghan... Got 4 pregnant family members I'm making babyghans for
smile.png

041710_01344.jpg

Quote:
ChevygirlBeth that is beautiful! My DH loves Kinkaid. What is the medium? Is it printed on fabric, needlepoint, hooked rug? I can't tell from the pic.

Everybody has been so busy! All your pics are beautiful and YES we need more pics for those of you that didn't post your's yet. All I'm doing this week is sewing fabric pots for all of my tomato plants out of heavy duty (commercial grade) landscaping fabric. Not pretty but they work really well and the cost to purchase them from the gardening catalogs I saw them in was ridiculous! They are less than a dollar a piece when I make them myself.
tongue.png

I needed pots because I got ahead of spring (I was being optimistic) and started my seeds too early. With these pots I can get them tranplanted cheaply and still bring them in at night when it's too cold.

Hey SunnyDawn, can you post a pic of these? I too got carried away with starting indoors, and now I have about 60 little guys that need re-potted. The only kind of landscaping fabric I've seen is sort of plastic-y ~ surely that's not what you made the pots out of? Or if it is ~ I guess you don't plant the pot & all when you put them into the ground? Thank you in advance!
~Red
ps ~ eta ~ WOW ~ you guys are doing some really WONDERFUL stuff! and blessed chickenmama, your girls are SOOO DANG CUTE! ;-D

Last edited:
I make small animal hammocks and toys (for rats, ferrets, sugar gliders, etc) and also patchwork clothing. Cute dresses, shirts and skirts for girls and ladies.

noname3.JPG

noname.JPG

pinkheartrainbowclubhouse2.JPG

These are a few of the hammock styles I make. I also make plain hammocks and pocket hammocks, etc. I can sew pretty much any kind of hammock if you give me a description or a picture. All of them can be seen on my website but I'm not sure I can post it here?

I need to get pics of the clothes!

my brother's ferrets would love those!

I think there's somewhere in your profile you can add your website to

Back
Top Bottom