Crafters- What are you making???

My Attic Windows is a complete disaster. I hate it. Will put the top aside and go on to other things. Maybe it can be a cover for a card table.
hmm.png

That owl is cute!

oh, thank you!
smile.png
Arwen and I are doing well. She's my Bearded Colllie and was daddy's girl. The website for the pottery is my etsy store, which I closed temporarily because of my move. I am not sure if you can see what I have there or not. http://beardiepawpottery.etsy.com I did alot of custom work. HOpefully, will have shawls and rugs soon. Thanks for asking!

Massive FAIL! LOL. I hate this. I wanted to use the night cityscape fabric I had for Attic Windows. Well, it just didn't work out well, seams are off, didn't have colors I like for the window sills, etc. Anyway, guess what? It fits the card table perfectly with just a little overhang, so I'll back it and run it through the machine and we have a card table cover.
roll.png
I'm tired of dark colors. Need to do spring colors now after several dark projects.

DCP_5195.jpg

Thank you both. I'm still not thrilled with it, but I will finish it and use it. Hate to go halfway through a project, hate it and not finish, ya know? I love Attic Windows because of the 3D look. I've made a few of them before and it's really easy (usually, LOL).

Back
Top Bottom