10 Years
Jul 5, 2009
Manvel Texas
Im so HAPPY
wee.gif
that Im posting in here and in Ducks, because I have ducks....Im so Proud
wee.gif
of this!!!! I found a FREE LARGE DOG HOUSE ON CRAIGSLIST!!!! WITH FREE GATES

I replied to the ad, man says other ppl came to see it, and they said forget it, nope too big. I asked how big is it? He says BIG, I asked if two women could load it and he laughed and said no, took 4 men to load it, big and heavy. I said well its free, let me come look at it...he said ok...I said Im coming this is my name....hold it please....We got there in 20mins....

and I saw it and I was in heaven!!!! BUT....Its HUGE
ep.gif
Now us being Medics, we always find soultions on how to lift patients, 300lbs plus....so we put our heads together, and decided back the truck up, tail gate down and tip the house, the man decided to help us some, think he found it interesting we wanted to "try"....we tipped it onto the truck and pushed it forward in
clap.gif
The gates have nothing to do with the dog house but they were free and having coops and all, and dogs, decided there free, I want them also....Thanked the guy and he did say with a laugh, "I have to say, I didnt think two women could load this into the truck" and laughed more

Im in heaven....I wanted it for my ducklings....but I have a boxer and a lab and it would fit them and one more that big, thats how big it is!!!! But I think its for my ducks...dogs come in the house ducks will need the protection. I will post better pics tomm....

36033_big_house.jpg

36033_big_house2.jpg

you can see the gates here also with hinges.....the house is in excellent condition, flooring and all...just needs a re vamp on shingles one day

Back
Top Bottom